Corporate Media Training
With the constant-growing technology market, its becoming harder and harder for working editors, musicians, engineers, producers, etc. to stay on top of their game. We constantly have to stay on the ball, learning, developing our skills using new techniques and tools in order to stay ahead of the competition.
We, at AudioGraph International, understand how important it is for corporations to save time for their employees when it comes to their training and career improvement. For over 20 years, we have trained professionals in the audio industry nationally and internationally.
We offer this personalized training in nearly any pro audio field you can think of for TV networks, radio, post-production facilities, and record labels, among others.
Some of our clients are 20TH Century Fox, Focusrite Novation, INC., The John Lennon Educational Studio Tour Bus, Univision TV Network, and Telefutura TV Network among others.
Some of our international clients include Tecnológico de Monterrey (Santa Fe, Mexico City and Monterrey), Escuela de Música Fernando Sor (Bogotá-Colombia), Universidad San Francisco de Quito (Quito-Ecuador), Gotika University (Buenos Aires-Argentina), HBO (Caracas-Venezuela), and Universidad Baja California (Mexicali-Mexico), among others.
The following is only a partial list of what we have to offer. If you are a company seeking thorough training for your employees, or an interested staff member, call today to request the kind of training that YOU require.
Course Topics Include:
• Intro to Pro Tools
• Digital Audio Essentials
• Post Production Essentials
• Mixers, VTR’s, and Patch Bays
• Intro to Plug-ins
• Mixing Techniques for Film and TV
• Mixing Techniques for Music Production
• MIDI Sequencing Techniques
• Sound Recording Concepts & Techniques
• 5.1 Surround Sound Essentials
• 5.1 Surround Sound (Intermediate/Advanced)
• Assistant Sound Editor Survival Skills
• Music Production Techniques in Pro Tools (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced)
• Post Production Techniques in Pro Tools (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced)
• Editing Sound Effects
• Foley Editing
• Sound Editing
• Sound Design
• Dialogue and ADR Editing
• Conforming and Final Dub Stages
• Pro Tools Secrets
• Pro Tools Shortcuts
• Ableton Live 9 (Beginner/Advanced)
• Intro to Logic 9
• Logic 9 (Intermediate/Advanced)
• Microphone Placement