Pro Tools Certification
Studio Design & Installation
15 hours (3 hours per day)
This course will help you design and install your “dream studio”. It will also help you select and purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Regardless if your dream studio is a music production or a post production, a personal or a professional one, or an electronic music or DJ studio, in this class, you will learn how to connect it and make it work properly using the proper cables to get the most out of it. Even if you are not planning to install studios for a living, at least, you will understand enough to be able to communicate with the designer or installer you hire to make the right decisions for your studio.
• Discussion of that is a “dream studio” for a specific application
• Calculating the budget for the “dream studio”
• Selecting the proper equipment and searching for the best prices
• Making a list of the right type of cables and connectors
• Drawing a line diagram of the selected equipment
• Connecting the equipment (an in class exercise)
• Turning the equipment on (an in class exercise)
• Testing the equipment and making sure it works properly (an in class exercise)