With the constant-growing technology market, its becoming harder and harder for working musicians, engineers, producers, etc. to stay on top of their game. We constantly have to stay on the ball, learning, developing our skills using new techniques and tools in order to stay ahead of the competition.
At AGI, we know change is hard, and that goes for anybody, which is why we’ve create a specialized staff training program to make that transition easier and less intimidating for companies as well as the individuals.
We offer this personalized training in nearly any pro audio field you can think of for TV networks, radio, post-production facilities, and record labels, among others.
The following is only a partial list of what we have to offer. If you are a company seeking thorough training for your employees, or an interested staff member, call today to request the kind of training that YOU require.
Course Topics Include:
• Mac OSX Leopard Essentials
• Intro to Pro Tools
• Digital Audio Essentials
• Post Production Essentials
• Mixers, VTR’s, and Patch Bays
• Intro to Plug-ins
• Aesthetics of Sound
• Sound Recording Concepts & Techniques
• 5.1 Surround Sound Essentials
• 5.1 Surround Sound (Intermediate/Advanced)
• Assistant Sound Editor Survival Skills
• Music Production Techniques in Pro Tools (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced)
• Post Production Techniques in Pro Tools (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced)
• Editing Sound Effects
• Foley Editing
• Dialogue and ADR Editing
• Conforming and Final Dub Stages
• Pro Tools Secrets
• Reason 4: The Producer’s Pocketknife
• Intro to Logic 8
• Logic (Intermediate/Advanced)
• Microphone Placement
• On-Air Personality Training